Cable and AV Installation Technician
Audio Visual Technician
- 75% travel across the United States
- Must live within an hour from these Major Airport Hubs - ATL, DIA, DFW, LAX, JFK, EWR, ORD, MCO, SFO, CLT, IAD, MIA, PHX, IAH, SEA, MSP, BOS, DTW, PHL
- Salary: 28-32/hr.
- Must have experience with Cat5 and Cat6 cable
- Must have experience install Video Wall Displays
We are looking for an experienced Audio Visual Technician that has at least 2+ years of experience in the field. For this position you will be constantly traveling to clients to help them install are Audio Visual Equipment. The main duties include installing Video Wall Displays and running Cat 5/Cat 6 cable! Again there will be 75% travel with expenses paid for.
- Transporting, setting up, and installing media equipment and audiovisual support tools, including speakers, monitors, cameras, and equipment racks.
- Setting up and performing electrical wiring, programming, and basic construction according to layout diagrams and schedules.
- Assist in the installation of State of the Art Video Walls and other display solutions.
- Assist with installation and configuration of other AV Solution components.
- Utilize hand and power tools in a safe and efficient manner.
- Accurately read and utilize tools such as tape measures and levels to install and calibrate wall mounts and displays.
- Perform on-site cable terminations as required
- Developing good relationships with clients to keep production moving and to help out production or event coordinators.
- Running tests on videos, audio, and signals and troubleshooting any problems that arise.