Defense Travel System - Travel Analyst (Ft. Belvoir VA)
Working with an Excellent Client that is looking to hire a Missions Support Specialist. This posotion is a direct hire role with a starting salary of $75k based off of experince. This will also be on-site in Ft. Belvoir VA.
Position: Mission Support Specialist
Work Authorization Status: US Citizen
Requirements: Experince with DTS (Defense Travel Systems) travel planning, and travel coordination.
Clearance: Due to our Client and US Govt Regulations – This role Requires an Active US Govt. TS/SCI Security Clearance
Your responsibilities includes updating dating data and any necessary traveler profile in the DTS database. Other duties include organizing operations and ensuring those operations meet regulatory system requirements. You handle routing lists, lines of accounting, and DoD travel policies for an organization.
- Program administration support in the Defense Travel System (DTS).
- Travel customer service.
- Routinely reviewing travel authorizations and vouchers in DTS.
- Review and administer government travel policy per the Joint Travel Regulations (JTR).
- Participate in discussions with external agencies to support resolving complex issues related to the interpretation of the JTR or other financial policy.
- Provide analysis, make recommendations, run reports, draft recommendations, draft SOPs and reconcile data from financial management systems and tools.
- Conduct analysis of travel and financial data and develop work instructions that are step-by-step instructions for process accomplishment.
- Develop, maintain and provide analysis for data and knowledge management tools to support financial management.