Accounts Receivable Manager
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan, develop, organize, implement, evaluate and direct the accounts receivable functions under the supervision of the CFO.
- Analyze and observe AR functions and processes in the central business office to ensure maximum workflow and productivity, communicating deficiencies as well as best practices to operation management.
- Provide and conduct subject matter training as needed with central business office staff as well as facility staff in multiple locations.
- Monitor, update and train to financial policies and procedures related to current Company policy and industry specific government regulations in effect.
- Communicate best practices with peers, AR team, and facility staff.
- Assist, monitor and provide corrective action to accounts receivable workflow processes.
- Assure established procedures for processing A/R billings, receipts, cash applications, denials management, etc. are followed by all departmental team members.
- Assures billing, collection, denial, and reporting activities according to specific deadlines are met by each team member.
- Assures re-billings and/or adjustments are processed appropriately and timely.
- Maintains an accurate aging report of the department.
- Interact with facility administrators to resolve outstanding A/R deficiencies.
- Communicate with customers via phone, email, mail or personally
- Perform and/or coordinate month-end close processes. Also assist when staff vacancies require one to do so.
- Coordinate and/or assist with business office accounts receivable functions when location positions are vacant as need requires.
- Conducts training programs, and acts as a subject matter expert on training programs pertaining to the revenue cycle team
- Adheres to all HIPAA guidelines.
- COMPLIANCE AND INTEGRITY: Models and reinforces ethical behavior in self and to others in accordance with the Code of Conduct; adheres to organizational policies and guidelines; supports compliance initiatives; maintains confidences; admits mistakes; conducts business with honesty; shows consistency in words and actions; follows through on commitments.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned.
- Proficient in current Skilled Nursing Facility billing claims for Medicare, Medicaid, and all Managed Care payor sources.
- Multiple years’ experience in the business office in the healthcare field.
- Accounts Receivable experience in a skilled nursing (SNF) / LTC setting.
- 2+ years’ experience in management and multi-facility oversight role preferred.
- Previous PointClickCare or Ability software experience is desirable.
- Ability to travel approx. 10% of the year.
- Able to prioritize and organize tasks at hand to meet specific deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail, positive attitude and a proven ability to lead a team to success.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Knowledge of state regulations.
- Presentation skills desirable.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work with a diverse group of people.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced office environment.
- Competitive Pay Based on Experience
- Paid Time Off (PTO) + One Floating Holiday Per Year
- 401(k) plus Company Match
- Verizon Employee Discount
- Monthly Employee Appreciation Events
- Medical (Teledoc Included), Dental and Vision Insurance
- Employer-Paid Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Worksite Benefits such as Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital and Identity Theft
Apply for this position