Drupal Module Developer Front-End (Fully Remote)
Working with an Excellent Client that is looking to hire a Front End Drupal Module Software Developer. This posotion is a 6 month contract to hire with an hourly rate of $40-45hr. This is also a fully remote posotion.
Position: Drupal Front-end Developer
Work Authorization Status: US Citizen / Green card Holder
We are looking for a Drupal Developer responsible for front-end development and theming. This position requires a combination of programming skills (PHP, HTML, CSS, JS, etc.)
- Develop wireframes and core site structure using Drupal
- Adjust site parameters as needed
- Provide high-speed and reliable site assets
- Offer best practices for site hosting and maintenance
- Deliver a simple template for posting blog and video content
- Manage all uploaded media under compliance requirements
- Develop a community section for the business’s community to interact in
- Offer feedback regarding development processes
- Work with other development team members to ensure at least 99% site uptime
- Troubleshoot any site-loading delays, UI/UX bugs, and other errors or issues as they arise
- Implement site changes and technical team feedback as it is finalized into deliverables
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer programming, software engineering, or a related technical field;
- Three years experience in developing eCommerce websites, creating passion projects, or other means of developing expertise and familiarity with Drupal 8, HTML5, CSS, or other forms of web-based and Drupal development.
- Familiarity with building and managing a content management system (CMS) including managing regular site updates and back-end upgrades.
- Implement all agreed resources to provide a responsive and visually appealing website and easy-to-use interface
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Keen attention for detail
- Clear and concise communication skills—both written and verbal
- Excellent time and project management skills