Airport Security/TSA (Kansas City, Mo Airport) 22hr +Benefits
Working with an Excellent Client that is looking to hire a Transportation Security Administrator in Kansas City, MO. This position is supporting a Manufacturing Client in the area and is a Direct hire role with great benefits! paying $18.32hr.
- A TSA Transportation Security Officer performs security duties at airports, including screening passengers, conducting security checks on luggage and cargo, monitoring security measures, and ensuring a safe and respectful environment for all passengers.
- Be a U.S. Citizen or U.S. National
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) equivalent
- Be available to work any day, Monday - Sunday and any shift between 12:00 AM and 11:59 PM
- Part-Time Shifts Available:
- Part-Time AM Shift Hours: 5:00 AM - 11:30 AM
- Part-Time PM Shift Hours: 12:00 PM - 6:30 PM