We are seeking a Civil Engineer to join our team.
- Apply civil engineering principles to assigned projects, either as a team leader or functioning independently.
- Create a design plan and lead specification production on a wide variety of projects which include site layouts, horizontal and vertical control, grading and drainage, paving, site utilities, and associated civil engineering activities
- Lead the preparation of water quality reports and drainage studies, including the associated hydraulic and hydrologic calculations.
- Perform calculations, review specifications, and permitting applications
- Prepare and review cost estimates.
- Coordination with Client, Consultants, and Public Agencies
- Execute complex assignments utilizing judgment in the evaluation, selection, and modification of standard engineering techniques and procedures under the guidance of the Project Manager
- Propose new approaches to problems encountered
- May supervise project staff with the ability to mentor junior staff
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering
- Minimum of 4 years relevant design experience related to Land Development projects consisting of commercial, residential, or industrial
- Demonstrated experience with AutoCAD or Civil 3D and Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are necessary
Apply for this position