Working with Multiple Clients in the Orlando, Daytona Beach, Cocoa Beach, and Tampa, FL areas who are looking to hire multiple experienced and professional AutoCAD Drafters.
These are on-site opportunities with very limited Remote work.
- Originate and maintain electronic and paper CAD drawings ensuring accurate records per assigned suspense dates.
- Establish Bill of Material for each project, including panel cut list, accessories, takeoffs and parts
- The CAD Operator may occasionally generate a detailed CAD drawing from a pencil-drawn draft.
- Accept various drawing formats provided by outside sources for format conversion or recreation.
- Provide copies of drawings upon request and approval.
- Prioritize multiple tasks, and adhere to strict deadlines, policies, and standards.
- Must possess a strong background in all aspects of Computer Assisted Drawings (CAD).
- Extensive knowledge of computer operation, CAD software, and hardware, database management, and office software programs essential.
- Knowledge of Residential and Commercial Builds
- Thorough knowledge of each drawing currently in use and possess the necessary skills to read and edit said drawings.
- Continue to maintain knowledge of current CAD program updates and technologies.
Minimum Qualifications Required:
- At least 5 years of combined education/experience in maintaining AutoCAD drawings.
- US Work Authorization without Sponsorship (Required)