What we offer:
- Exciting opportunity to grow your career.
- Competitive Salaries.
- An employee focused culture.
- Flexible schedules that support work/life balance.
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision plans.
- 401k with match.
- Stock purchasing options.
- Employee Wellness Stipend.
- Tuition reimbursement and opportunities to upskill.
What you will be doing:
- Assembling, testing, and/or modifying sub-assemblies and assemblies following standard operating procedures.
- Independently operating, troubleshooting, and maintaining various manufacturing equipment/machinery and test equipment.
- Performing in-line quality control steps to ensure products meet drawing and operating procedure requirements.
- Assisting engineers and senior scientists with assembly and testing of development products and prototypes.
- Working with engineers to develop reliable manufacturing processes and to fabricate custom assembly tooling.
- Assisting with implementation of new capital equipment/machinery.
- Maintaining production data records including measurements, material lot traceability
- Maintaining a clean work environment and be cognizant of contamination and debris during assembly steps
- Adhering to lab safety and machine safety requirements
What you bring to the table:
- High School diploma (or equivalent)
- Five (5) years of experience working in a laboratory, testing, machining, and/or manufacturing environment
- Demonstrable dexterity to assemble small components to very tight tolerances
- Ability to read and interpret wiring diagrams, component drawings, standard operating procedures, written engineering instructions, and job safety analyses
- Strong hands-on skills in both mechanical and electro-mechanical disciplines
- Ability to frequently lift and move 40 pounds
- Organized, detail oriented, accurate and committed to continuous improvement
- Good verbal and written skills
Nice to Have:
- Associates degree in electrical, mechanical, or science discipline or Technical/Professional studies may substitute for experience
- Ability to read and understand Engineering Drawings
- Ability to read and understand wiring diagrams and schematics
- Experience with complex, tight tolerance assembly
- Proficiency with MS Word and Excel
- Experience with tooling design, testing, and data analysis
Apply for this position