Back End Developer
We are looking for a fully remote back end web developer to join our team! States in which this role can be remote:
Maryland, DC, Virginia, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, West Virginia, Florida, North Carolina or Michigan
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices.
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
- Create and maintain software documentation.
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our client’s site.
- Keep up-to-date on web developments trends and apply them into operations and activities.
- Define yourself as a backend expert. Thrilled to outline the plan, technology, and design. Then implement it all into an elegant integrated system with the Mobile-first frontend. Balancing networking, storage, and compute, you think your solutions through so our users will not have issues in the real-world.
- At least 2 years experience with drupal 7 or 8
- Strong PHP knowledge
BA/BS (or equivalent experience) and 5+ years of related experience
Willingness to learn
Passion for developing