Growing defense contractor looking to bring on an Embedded Engineer to their team. Due to legal government contract all viable candidates need to be US Citizens in order to get a DOD Secret clearance.
• Experience with multi-threaded C/C++ programming.
• Familiarity with object-oriented design patterns, software architecture techniques, version
control systems, and agile development processes.
• Experience with algorithm development, implementation, and optimization.
• Documenting processes and maintaining critical software development records.
• Experience with Linux or Unix development environments or deployment targets.
• Experience with API development and socket-based communication protocols.
• Collaborate professionally with the software team regarding application design and
• Eagerness to learn embedded systems’ inner workings, broader complex system
interactions, and new technologies.
• Bachelor’s Degree (Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, other related
• 1-4 years’ experience as a software engineer.
• Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
• Superb analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Passion for staying on top of the latest technologies and industry standards.
• Experience with RF, SIGINT, and EW preferred, but not required.
• Experience with embedded systems (microcontrollers, embedded processors, single-board computers,