Assembly Line Worker
Linthicum Heights, MD
- Onsite - Linthicum Heights MD
- 1st Shift (6am-2pm) 2nd Shift (3pm-10pm) Also Night Shift
- Must be able to pass drug screen and background check.
Day to Day:
- Assembles, tests, troubleshoots, and repairs electrical, mechanical, and robotic assemblies
- Reads and comprehends manuals and related manufacturing documentation
- Maintains thorough system documentation and records
- Assemble mechanical parts, as instructed in accordance to manufacturing documentation (assembly instructions, process documents, travelers, etc.) into sub-units or complete units.
- Wire electronic components as instructed in accordance to manufacturing documentation (assembly instructions, process documents, travelers, etc.) into sub-units or complete units
- Completes production/quality related documentation
- Assembles repairs and fabricates parts by operating mechanical equipment or tools, in conjunction with adhering to proper handling and safety requirements
- Performs work in accordance with quality and engineering standards
- Keep work area clean and organized as to present a professional work environment
- Complete any other work-related task as directed by supervisor
- Basic knowledge of the use of hand tools, power tools.
- Attention to detail
- Able to understand and communicate with other staff members regarding all related functions
Apply for this position