Entry Level AWS Software Developer (Alexanderia, VA)
Working with an Excellent Client that is looking to hire an AWS Software Engineer in Alexandria VA. This position is a direct hire with a max salary of $100k. This is also a hybrid posotion 50% on-site and 50% remote.
Due to our Client's and the US Govt. Rules and Regulations - this position will require candidates to provide proof of US Citizenship and the ability to obtain a US Govt Secret Security Clearance or provide proof of a Current Active Secret Security Clearance in the US.
Our client is the Prime Contractor on this role, this is a Direct Hire role with a Base Salary that is based off of your Experience. Our Client is looking to Hire this candidate ASAP!
- Planning of the project together with other developers
- Development of the application structure
- Creating a cloud product
- Debugging the application
- Carrying out disaster recovery
- Applying development optimization tools
- Automation of work processes, such as deployment
- Bug detection and fixing
- Creation of various product features
- Identifying the best cloud tech stack for the project
- Bringing the product to market
- Implementing modifications and updates after the release
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Math, Physics or related field
- Our client is requesting 3 years of Professional Software Engineering Experience working on a DoD Contract or DoD position
- Demonstrated proficiency and experience necessary to develop moderately complex software in C, C++, C#, Java, assembly language, or other selected languages
- Proficient knowledge, utilization and mastery of relevant software engineering tools (configuration management systems, build processes, debuggers, emulators, simulators and logic analyzers)
- Experince with Python, Bash, Power shell, and 3+ Years in the IT field