Virginia Beach, VA
- Provide leadership and direction by mentoring and motivating staff on technical guidance, performance feedback, financial management, and client relations.
- Manages staff utilization by scheduling, monitoring, and revising assignments.
- Manage group's financial performance, including monthly earnings, monthly invoicing, AR collections from assigned clients, and participate in monthly project reviews with senior management.
- Assist Senior Leadership with strategic planning to support overall CEI goals.
- May be responsible for creating and monitoring department budget.
- Prepare scope of work and cost estimates for proposals and task orders.
- Satisfy project requirements by ensuring that quality standards and deadlines.
- Remains knowledgeable of trends and current developments in specific technical areas.
- Develop and review policies, methods, practices, and procedures; and review programs for conformance with client standards.
- Use appropriate project management software to track project tasks and timelines, ensuring timely completion of project stages following project schedule
- Participate in internal and external professional development activities.
Apply for this position