Director of Client Accounting
We are looking for an experienced individual to join our growing team!
- Lead, manage, and optimize the full cycle Accounts Payable process, from new vendor set-up to disbursement.
- Optimize and Manage the Cash Applications process, from physical/electronic receipt to deposit.
- Lead a team of on-site and remote individuals.
- Implement Accounts Payable and Cash Applications key performance metrics, monitor and measure team performance to ensure high productivity and accuracy.
- Assist in the development and oversight of policies, procedures, and internal controls.
- Participate in a wide range of projects and compile ad-hoc reports as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Accounting, or Finance
- 10+ years in related property accounting
- 5+ years of supervisory experience
- Proficient with Excel
- Problem Solving Skills
- Analytically strong, detail oriented, with good organizational skills
- Must demonstrate a hands-on approach in a team driven environment
- Creative, proactive, and innovation in driving improvement
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and drive to provide superior customer service to all parties.
Apply for this position