Facilities / Maintenance Manager
Salary: $80,000 - 110,000/year
The following essential job functions are performed as a Facilities Manager:
- Responsible for the physical plant, buildings, grounds, and building associated equipment (HVAC, vacuum systems, etc.).
- Supervise building maintenance, trades, and custodial personnel.
- Maintains, troubleshoots, and repairs all 5-axis mills, compressors, CNC machines, waterjets, ovens, autoclaves, forklifts, and overhead cranes.
- May work with outside contractors for services needed by the organization.
- May assist with design, layout, and planning facility projects.
- Manages scheduled and unscheduled maintenance tasks and maintains records.
- Obtains quotes, makes purchases, and maintains budgets.
- Coordinates with Operations (production) for access and opportunities for maintenance.
- Estimates project schedules, costs, and staffing requirements to provide information for management decisions.
- Analyzes and plans work force utilization and equipment needs to ensure adequate resources are available to complete assigned tasks.
- Identifies areas for improvement among team members and implements on the job and cross training accordingly to create a more capable and homogenous team.
- Ensures processes and procedures are executed in accordance with project management guidelines.
- Ensures Work Orders and maintenance records are assigned and completed.
- Prepares and provides reports for management.
- Must work well under pressure, meeting and completing multiple deadlines.
This position requires the ability to obtain a U.S. Secret Security Clearance (U.S. Citizenship Required). Janicki will assist with gaining this access once employed. Special Access Program or other Government Access Requirements are mandatory for this position and requires candidate agreed to enter a Continuous Evaluation program.
- A Bachelor’s Degree is required and 1-3 years of job experience in a management role within the building industry.
- Must have a valid driver's license with a clean driving record.
- Must have strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Must be familiar with a variety building and construction concepts, practices and procedures, and laws.
Apply for this position