- Hybrid in Manassas - 2/3 days remote per week
- 6 month temp to hire
- $35 - 45/hr
- US Citizen
- Either Clearable or have Clearance
Day to Day
- Create new programs for existing & new products.
- Work proactively within the department to anticipate potential issues & provide solutions.
- Read and produce electrical design, schematics/wiring diagrams, bills of materials, printed circuit board gerber plots & assembly drawings.
- Program circuit boards.
- Program PLC’s for both products & test circuits.
- Handle service calls.
- Troubleshoot and resolve manufacturing problems.
- Managing test reports, e.g. ETL
- Submit products to Safety Agencies for compliance evaluations.
- Create documentation for vendors and production, including Installation Guides & User Manuals.
- Assist in ensuring quality for new products and assemblies.
- Provide support to Sales Representatives, Customers, & Field Service Techs with both electrical application & installation questions.
- Conduct on-site customer installations & support as needed.
B.S. (or higher) degree in Electrical Engineering or a related technical field (or equivalent experience) required
0-5 years of engineering experience required
This position requires the applicant to obtain and maintain a DoD Clearance.
Physical and Mental Requirements for all positions:
• Prolonged stationary periods at a desk
• General ability to operate computer and other productivity machinery such as calculator, copy machine, printer, etc.
• Ability to lift and transport up to 15 pounds at times