Salary: $90,000 - 110,000/year + bonus.
This position allows for 2-3 days per week remote / work from home.
As a PM you will be responsible for handling the delivery of our projects with professionalism and integrity. Your primary responsibilities will be to take our projects through the estimating, design and construction phases. All of our projects require solid teamwork and require, meeting schedule and budgetary constraints and skills in problem solving. Many of our projects will test your conflict resolution skills. The success of our project depends on quality project management. Our clients and our construction crews also depend on your commitment to quality project management.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Review the contract thoroughly and provide feedback to Operations Manager, with respect to contract value, contract scope of work, terms and conditions being acceptable
- Confirm the contract or P.O. is received and the project is booked final
- Collaborate with field superintendents and estimating to provide labor break down phasing to facilitate labor tracking
- Work with Project Administration to open construction projects into Company accounting system
- Construct and Publish Design and Construction Schedules- Update schedule on a weekly basis
- Create, present, and negotiate monthly progress billing to client.
- Manage commodity, equipment, and subcontractor submittal process
- Procure and schedule required equipment and subcontractors for the project
- Survey, update and publish labor tracking and installation productivity to field on weekly basis
- Conduct weekly construction team meeting and create “4-week” look ahead production goals
- Present monthly project update with estimate to complete forecast and margin gain and fade to Operations Manager/Project Executive
- Responsible for Change Order Management and job site client relations
- Create, submit, and negotiate monthly progress billing to client
- Final Contractual Obligations
- Manage and complete Punchlist, Start-up and Commissioning activities
- Compile and transmit all obligated and necessary closeout documents to client
- Other tasks and duties as assigned
Requirements & Qualifications
- 3+ years of experience as a project engineer/manager
- Proficient in MS Office
- Strong understanding of the mechanical construction business, especially with design build projects and life sciences
- Experience in the Utilities / Energy construction field
- Able to learn and utilize construction software platforms
- Outstanding organizational skills and able to manage time appropriately to stay on top of tasks and deadlines
- Critical thinker and strong problem-solving skills
- Able to be a team player, but also work independently
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Apply for this position