Accounting Manager (Multi State Transaction experience needed)
Location: 1-2 Days Onsite in Annapolis
- Oversees the general accounting function, which includes, reconciliation, financial reporting, and balance sheet management, in compliance with all financial policies, and US GAAP.
- Responsible for the company's monthly close process and financial statements
- Responsible for proper timing and application of revenue recognition rules, that involves cross-functional interaction with Sales and Customer Service groups.
- Coordinates work relating to both internal and external audits in the periodic review of the company financial records. Is further responsible for the implementation of agreed-upon recommendations, related to areas of responsibility, resulting from the audit findings
- Budgeting and Forecasting - Managing the annual revenue, expense, and capital budgeting process, including providing staff with budget guidance, timeline, tools, and training.
- Ensures that the team is staffed with qualified financial personnel capable of meeting the objectives and responsibilities. Responsible for continued development of these associates.
- Commitment to Continuous Improvement: Demonstrating an ongoing commitment to continuous improvement by implementing systems, structure, policy, and/or process enhancements that improve the quality of the department’s products and services.
You Must Have:
- At least 7 years of Accounting and Private Industry accounting experience.
- Demonstrated ability to form, lead and develop high-performing teams.
- Ability to work collaboratively across departmental functions
- Experience in analyzing business performance and developing financial plans within a manufacturing & service environment is desirable.
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP, internal controls, and financial reporting, is required.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills are mandato
Apply for this position