- Design and implement solutions to drive improvements in Identity & Access Management (IAM), with emphasis on automation, efficiency, and scalability
- Build and code review IAM assets including policies for application and DevOps teams across the Institute and enhance the capabilities in the existing IAM framework.
- Lead the administration and systems management with automation including Amazon Machine Images (AMI)s and containers in the development, test and production cloud hosted environments.
- Proactively manage the development, and architecture of technology related to automating compute, AWS cloud, and IAM solutions.
- Work directly with AWS support engineers to identify and resolve issues.
- Proactively monitor the health and utilization of AWS resources on a full scale using Amazon CloudWatch, DataDog, etc and develop automated event based response systems as needed.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: $50.00 - $65.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- 7 years
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Git: 3 years (Required)
- AWS: 7 years (Required)
- AWS Certification (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Apply for this position