Controller/ Sr. Lead Accountant
Lake Mary, FL
- Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, G/L,
- Inventory/Cost Accounting and Revenue Recognition
- Manage month-end closing and prepare monthly financial statements and other operational reports for site
- Perform financial statement preparation and review.
- Reviewing and explaining variances to budget/forecast and to previous reporting periods on a monthly basis, quarterly, annual basis.
- Preparing journal entries and monthly reconciliation.
- Communicate with auditors.
- Preparation of various management reports on a monthly or semi-monthly basis.
- Assisting the CFO with the incorporation of new business processes.
- Assisting in the preparation and reporting of monthly sales tax.
- Lead, motivate, develop and provide support to team members to meet and exceed established goals and timelines.
- Special projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- 2-6 years of experience.
- CPA or CPA candidate.
- Multi-Currency experience desired but not required.
- Strong leadership, management, planning and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (computer, oral, written and presentation).
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time efficiently
- Must be self-motivated and results oriented
- Must possess a competitive spirit and place a high value on ethical standards
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, organization and communication skills are a must.
- The ability to work in a team environment, manage multiple tasks, meet deadlines and work effectively with minimal supervision is essential
- Strong ERP system experience.
- Expert Excel skills a must
Apply for this position