Accounts Payable Clerk
This position is looking for someone that is a hard worker and able to work fully onsite. This position is looking to pay between $20-$25/ hour and is a full-time direct hire position.
- Process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Prepare bills, invoices, and bank deposits
- Coordinate with Controller to update monthly allocations for organizational expenses
- Review and reconcile monthly benefit invoices to general ledger
- Work closely with HR to ensure employee records are complete and accurate
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Experience with in-house payroll using HR/Payroll platforms, Paycom experience a plus.
- Demonstrated skills and strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of applications, including Excel, Power Point, Outlook, and Word.
- Demonstrates and supports a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Ability to work with all people from all levels, different backgrounds, work experiences.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally in both verbal and written form.
- Proven ability to work independently and in a collaborative team environment.
Education and Experience
- Payroll certification, Associate degree in accounting, business or finance; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 3+ years of payroll experience, over 100 employees preferred.