- Support the application of accounting procedures to facilitate accurate and timely monthly closing procedures.
- Prepare and record asset, liability, revenue, and expense account journal entries by compiling and analyzing underlying account detail and activity.
- Prepare monthly account reconciliations and resolve discrepancies.
- Maintain the integrity of the general ledger.
- Prepare and record the weekly payroll entries.
- Preparing financial statements and other accounting reports.
- Developing sales and expense reports.
- Assist with preparing budgets and forecasts.
- Monitor credit and collections activities.
- Monitor daily cash.
- Prepare various daily and monthly cash and liquidity reports.
- Assist with periodic audits.
- Assist in the evaluation, documentation, and monitoring of internal controls.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, business administration or a related field
- 5+ years of hands-on accounts receivable experience
- Expert proficiency with accounting software and robust ERP systems
- 2+ year of public account experience preferred
- Strong fundamental understanding of accounting principles
- Exceptionally organized, detail-oriented, and resourceful
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Willingness to dig in, investigate issues, and experiment with creative solutions
Apply for this position