Working with an Excellent Client that is looking to hire a billing clerk in Homestead, FL. This is a full time posotion and is 100% on-site. $18-$21hr.
- Calculates costs for goods, services, and delivery/shipment of goods.
- Verifies accuracy of billing data, correcting any errors.
- Creates itemized statements, bills, invoices, and other necessary billing documents, which may require calculation of credit terms, shipping charges, discounts, and costs of goods.
- Records amounts due for items purchased or services rendered.
- Performs general bookkeeping work, which may include entering data and maintaining records, invoices, and supporting documents of amounts due for items purchased or services rendered.
- Generates shipping labels and billing documents.
- Contacts customers to obtain, verify, and update account information when necessary.
- Performs other related duties, as assigned
- Basic understanding of clerical and administrative procedures.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to solve problems as they arise.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
Apply for this position