This position is looking for someone who is fully vaxed and able to go onsite to Baltimore, MD. This is a full-time direct hire position that is looking to pay between $48k-$55k/yr. This position is looking for someone with billing experience that is proficient with MS office.
This position is primarily responsible for timely and accurate preparation of invoices, revenue recognition, and accounting process and controls. Requires top level customer support and analytical problem-solving skills. This position works closely with internal and external customers, as well as other members of the Accounting team, to answer invoicing questions or manage related issues.
- Collaborate with other departments to accurately prepare, adjust and verify pre-bill documents before invoicing.
- Compiles and bills attorney hours to clients every month
- Process write-offs and hold requests following Firm policy
- Deliver outstanding customer service to both internal and external customers.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work on a tight timeframe.
- The desire to work in a dynamic environment with changing reporting needs.
- Flexibility to handle additional special projects as assigned; and
- Team player, enjoys being part of a group, driven to add value to the position
- High school diploma, college preferred
- Project Billing and/or Project Accounting experience preferred
- Experience in legal billing preferred