West Palm, FL
- Perform general bookkeeping duties, including but not limited to tax preparation, technical accounting, bank reconciliation, and account analysis.
- Prepare and maintain financial reports, including profit and loss statements, balance sheets, and cash flow statements.
- Manage accounts payable and accounts receivable processes.
- Must fully understand inventory controls and functions, including issuing purchase orders, receiving items and applying to bills in A/P.
- Process payroll and ensure accurate and timely payment to employees.
- Conduct regular account reconciliations to ensure accuracy and identify discrepancies.
- Assist with budgeting and forecasting activities.
- Collaborate with internal teams to gather financial data and provide support as needed.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $27.00 - $35.00 per hour
Expected hours: 40 per week
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 4 years
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- West Palm Beach, FL: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Quickbooks Bookkeeping: 4 years (Required)
- Manufacturing: 3 years (Required)
Work Location: In person
Apply for this position