Deltek Financial Analyst
Working with a client who is looking to bring on a Mid Level Financial Analyst, someone who is extremely proficient with Excel but also has experience with Deltek.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Using best practices and/or benchmarking data, develop a project plan that proposes an approach, schedule, process and techniques for updating and augmenting existing financial acquisition reports approach, analysis and processes
- Proactively identify and pursue concepts and capabilities to enhance the initiative’s financial and acquisition reports approach, process and execution
- Work with key stakeholders to update the process and techniques to enhance (as needed) the existing financial and acquisition reports approach
- Develop and document approaches, techniques and processes to update the Financial and Acquisition Reports process and file in identified SharePoint location
- Analyze and provide insights related to the financial and acquisition data presented in the reports and identify risks/issues to highlight for executive reports
- Produce with the latest information to update monthly, quarterly and annual financial and acquisition reports with associated analysis
- Proactively identify, document and mitigation project risks in the agency risk registers
- As appropriate develop plans for and conduct knowledge transfer
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Business Management related discipline is desired.
- Three to Five (3-5) years’ experience in financial and acquisition management development, planning and execution
- Proficiency in Excel
- Experience in providing Management Consulting and Program support services to federal clients.
- Experience developing Executive Briefings and Reports
- Experience with project management tools and templates
- Ability to pass client clearance requirements.
Apply for this position