- Understanding and implementing designs from technical drawings
- Interacting with contractors and customers using verbal and written communication
- Creating product documentation and records
- Preparing cost estimates for customers and other employees
- Inspecting electrical components during and after the product installation
- Survey electrical systems, circuits and plans Inspect and test components of electrical systems
- Identify parts /components for machines and communicate need to Lead.
- Follow all established work procedures to make decisions and act in a minimum supervision environment to achieve a safe, environmentally sound, and reliable facility operation.
- Ensure attention to detail, including the Working knowledge of the entire plant operation and open communication with other departments, contractors and plant personnel.
- Communication and interaction with Management and other plant personnel of any and all plant problems and upsets.
- Participate in the training of other group members (share your knowledge).
- Ability to act independently with minimal supervision as of the facility on a continuous basis.
- Ability to test and troubleshoot electrical and control components and systems.
- Apply the lasted codes and engineering standards related to job tasks.
- Prepare material purchase specifications for components and auxiliary items related to job tasks.
- Prepare project related drawings, including schematics, loop diagrams and other documentation related to the project or task.
- Comply with company documentation procedures
- Provide Field assistance where necessary
- Experience of working in AutoCad, Ethernet and fiber network, PLC and HMI
- Willing to work overtime, holidays and weekends as requested by management.
- Demonstrated team and leadership skills. Attention to detail, adaptability, being a self-starter, demonstrate integrity, honesty, and have the ability to learn new skills to allow them to be successful in their career.
- Must be able to read and understand blueprints, wiring diagrams, schematics and illustrated part breakdowns.
- Must be a team player, organized, self-motivated and able to prioritize. Must have solid time management and organizational skills. Must be flexible to a changing work environment. Must be familiar with windows-based software and MS Office applications.
- Ability to adapt to changing situations and to handle demands with flexibility and professionalism
- Good manual dexterity and eye-hand coordination
- Must have reliable transportation; prefer local candidate
- Knowledge of electrical theory, national electrical code and local electrical and building codes
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Good oral, written communication skills
- Ability to work well with others and be self-directed with general supervision
- Computer skills (Microsoft Office programs)
- Minimum, Associate degree Electrical Engineering minor in Automation and controls.
- Possess a combination of skills in electrical and instrumentation
- Successfully pass job knowledge assessment testing
TRAINING TO BE PROVIDED:
- All applicable OSHA/ Safety
- Quality Procedures and Job Specific SOP’s.
- Initial on the job training as determined by supervisor with complete documentation of material trained on by supervisor.
- Further on-the-job training and off-site training as determined by the supervisor (or employee with supervisory approval) with complete documentation of material trained on.
- Computer training as applicable.
Apply for this position