CWL/MTWS Test & Evaluation Engineer
Working with an Excellent Client that is looking to hire a CWL/MTWS Test & Evaluation Engineer This posotion is a 6 month contract to hire with an hourly rate of $50-$65hr. This is an on-site role located in Manassas, VA.
Position: CWL/MTWS Evaluation & Test Engineer
Work Authorization Status: US Citizen / Clearance
Requirements: Experince with US Navy Submarine testing, MTWS, CWL, and any experince with AN/BYG-1, AN/BQQ-10, AN/BLQ-10, or Submarine Weapon Launchers
COVID: Need to be vaccinated
- Ensure proper installation and calibration of all instrumentation;
- Develop test plans and conduct readiness reviews;
- Produce technical documents and reports;
- Collect, process and analyze the data and develop tools as required;
- Support large scale model testing for structure borne and fluid noise.
- Bachelors Degree
- 3-5 Years experince with testing or engineering
- Experince with submarine testing