Field Service Technician
- M-F Travel all paid for
- $20-30/hour range
- Additional $10-15/hour when they are on a client site that they flew to. They also get $61-72 per day for per diem when flying to clients.
- Performs preventive maintenance inspections and service on machines.
- Thoroughly cleans machines and machine parts, removing parts and reinstalling as necessary.
- Oils and lubricates moving parts on machines to ensure effective performance.
- Records and reports damaged, worn, or broken parts.
- Orders and installs replacement parts for machines.
- Identifies the causes of unexpected breakdowns of machines.
- Repairs broken machines quickly and efficiently.
- Prepares reports documenting work performed.
- Cleans, organizes, inventories, stocks, and otherwise maintains shop areas, parts, tools, and supplies.
- Coordinates with managers to schedule regular maintenance on machines.
- Collaborates with product manager or plant engineer regarding new products being added and modifications that will be required.
- Makes necessary modifications and implements tests runs; confers with product manager regarding test results and makes additional alterations to machinery as required.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Mechanically inclined with great problem-solving skills.
- Works well independently and with others.
- Good communication skills.
- Organized with attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and stressful environment.
- Prolonged periods standing and walking.
- Able to bend, stretch, push, pull, and move as needed to reach, clean, and service machinery.
- Must be able to visually inspect machines.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
Apply for this position