AV Technician (Heavy Travel)
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot audiovisual equipment in various settings such as conference rooms, classrooms, and event venues.
- Comfortable pulling cable or installing equipment setups
- Perform routine maintenance and repairs on audiovisual equipment to ensure optimal performance.
- Collaborate with clients to determine their audiovisual needs and provide technical support during events or presentations.
- Test and calibrate audiovisual equipment to ensure proper functionality and quality of sound and video.
- Accurately read and utilize tools such as tape measures and levels to install and calibrate wall mounts and displays.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $27.00 - $32.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Up to 75% travel
- Cabling: 1 year (Required)
- AV Troubleshooting: 1 year (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
Willingness to travel:
- 75% (Required)
Work Location: On the road
Apply for this position