Accounts Payable Specialist (Law Firm Experience Required)
- $50,000 - 57,000/yr
- US Citizen
Day to Day:
- Receives, processes, verifies, and reconciles invoices. (around 800+ monthly)
- Reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances
- Initiates payments to vendors timely
- Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports; recording entries.
- Pays vendors by monitoring discount opportunities, verifying federal id numbers, scheduling and preparing checks, and resolving purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies and documentation.
- Monitors invoice workflows to ensure timely approval and completion by team members.
- Issues stop-payments or purchase order amendments.
- Maintains accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions.
- Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed
- 2 years’ experience as an accounts payable specialist, or equivalent role.
- Law Firm Experience
- Competency in accounting and business ERP systems.
- In-depth knowledge of accounts payable principles, accounting standards, and industry regulations.
- Experience in account reconciliation.
- Excellent collaboration and communication abilities.
Apply for this position