CAD Electrical Designer
- Onsite in Sanford, FL
- US Citizens
- Electrical Experience
- Create detailed CAD designs for various projects, including building layouts, PCB designs, electrical wiring diagrams, and logic controllers.
- Collaborate with engineers and other team members to ensure accurate and efficient design implementation.
- Review and modify existing designs as necessary to meet project requirements.
- Conduct thorough testing and analysis of designs to identify and resolve any issues or errors.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and advancements in CAD technology.
- Produce CAD 2D and 3D models of parts, mechanisms, and structures for new or improved products, using industry, departmental and discipline standards, within the specified timelines.
- Electrical design experience required.
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or mechanical engineering or related programs are preferred but not required.
- SolidWorks electrical and sheet metal experience preferred.
- Sheet metal design experience preferred.
- Must be a hands-on designer, willing to interact and assist manufacturing throughout the building process.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Apply for this position