Business Intelligence Specialist (Secret cleared) Qlik, Power BI, Tableau
Working with an Excellent Client that is looking to hire an experienced Business Intelligence Specialist . This posotion is a direct hire with a starting salary of $100-$130k (MAX). This posotion will also be hybrid but will require the employee to be on-site in Clinton, MD 1 day a week. Great Benefits!
Position: Business Intelegence Specialist
Work Authorization Status: US Citizen / Clearance
Requirements: Experince with Power BI, Dashboards, SQL, Tableau, Qlik, and Data bricks and a Bachelors Degree.
Clearance: Due to our Client and US Govt Regulations – This role Requires an Active US Govt. Secret Security Clearance
Business Intelligence Analyst, or Business Intelligence Specialist, is responsible for managing data retrieval and analysis within an organization. Their duties include organizing data points, communicating between upper management and the IT department and analyzing data to determine a corporation’s needs.
Job Duties / Requirements:
- Developing and managing business intelligence solutions for the organization
- Providing reports through office applications to improve business processes
- Collaborating with team members for the purpose of collecting data and executing the company’s mission
- Analyzing business requirements and processes and recommending them to the management and executives for implementation
- Creating and maintaining documentation that includes the design, requirements and user manuals for the organization
- Identifying the development needs for the purpose of streamlining and improving the operations of the organization for efficiency and profitability
- Min 6 years of demonstrated experience in data analysis and requirements gathering.
- Must have SQL experience
- Must have knowledge of working in Agile development environments.
- Experience using JIRA, Confluence, SharePoint etc.