Architectural Designer (Partially Remote)
This position allows for 2-3 days per week remote / work from home.
Salary: $80,000 - 95,000/year
Architectural Designer Responsibilities:
- Meeting with clients to discuss the design requirements for new construction, alterations, or repairs.
- Gathering the necessary measurements, dimensions, and other routine calculations for design layouts.
- Providing clients with suitable design recommendations based on factors such as budget, the building site, and recent trends.
- Using CAD software and BIM to produce architectural plans for management and client approval.
- Reworking and modifying designs based on comments and reviews from management and clients.
- Collaborating with other Architects and Designers to exchange ideas and provide support.
- Ensuring all vital information and documentation is recorded and maintained.
- Conducting research and attending workshops and conferences to remain up-to-date with the latest design trends.
- Ensuring that all layouts and drawings are compliant with industry codes and legal standards.
- Analyzing building specifications, codes, and sites.
- Creating technical drawings from architects' sketches and specifications.
- Using CAD software to create drawings that incorporate exact measurements, calculations, building codes, and other construction details.
- Entering CAD data into building information modeling (BIM) systems to create 3-D models and renderings.
- Visiting construction sites to perform measurements and calculate dimensions as needed.
- Collaborating with architects and engineers to ensure adherence to building specifications and industry regulations.
- Keeping abreast of the latest developments and technologies in architectural design.
- 10 years of related work experience with AutoCAD and REVIT
- Associate’s degree in civil engineering or related field preferred
- Must be able to work well in teams.
Apply for this position