Design Manager (Charlotte, NC)
Working with an Excellent Client that is looking to hire a Structural Design Manager. This posotion is a direct hire role with a starting salary of $85-$95k. This posotion is also an on-site posotion in Charlotte, NC.
Position: Structural Design Manager
Work Authorization Status: US Citizen
Requirements: 7-10 years with design experince and experince in manufacturing/packaging experience
A structural design manager is a professional drafter who helps manage the designs and blueprints for large structures. They ensure the structure's formation is sound, including foundations, walls and pillars. They may also help try to re-establish the security of a pre-existing structure
- Will be using Artois CAD, Artois 3D, Impact CAD, CAPE, and Adobe Software.
- Assist in the development and training of the design and construction team.
- Assist with budget to actual variance explanations for construction projects.
- Support team to disrupt, improve and evolve ways of working when necessary.
- Ensure all work areas meet quality, safety and compliance standards.
- Establish creative strategy, budgets and schedules for key design projects.
- Responsible for final construction project move in and go live.
- Operationalize and implement a standard system for design delivery.
- Work seamlessly across organizational structures, partnering with marketing, product and business leadership to develop holistic brand systems.
- Manage the development and review the quality and accuracy of large-scale project designs.
- Ability to establish department goals and objectives that support the strategic plan.
- Partner with site and product teams to ensure brand is consistent across full customer journey.
- Capture all states, cases, and functional logic in partnership with product and engineering team to ensure seamless execution.
- Partner with product leaders, build and maintain, relationships to develop a clear understanding of overall business and technology strategy wherein design is a key part of what is delivered.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for design.