- Hybrid in Baltimore, MD 2-3 days remote
- $85,000 - $95,000
- US Citizen
- Ability to get a clearance
Day to Day:
- Responsible for general ledger reconciliation. Researches and reconciles GL accounts.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Studies records of present and past operations, trends and costs, estimated and realized revenues, administrative commitments, and obligations incurred.
- Develops reporting and analyzes trends within business operations.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Creates, prepares, and analyzes sheets, profit and loss statements and other reports.
- Prepares plans of action for investment using financial analyses.
- Assists in developing, installing, and maintaining accounting systems that provide control of investments, receivables, and expenditures.
- Bachelor’s degree required in Finance or Accounting.
- FAR experience
- 3 year of experience as a Financial Analyst. Proficiency in all Microsoft products, with a strong concentration in Excel, including the use of pivot tables, charts, graphs, and complex formulas.
- Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate with all levels of the Leadership team.
- Project and team management/leadership skills and experience. Capability of effective planning and priority setting.
Apply for this position