Palm Bay, FL
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manufacture, repair and assemble aircraft components.
- Sanding and media blasting of aircraft components.
- Follow all safety regulations and procedure
- Follow company protocol and procedures
- Report to work on a regular and consistent basis.
REQUIRED ABILITY TO:
- Able to read manuals and blueprints .
- Ability to read and comprehend drawings
- Demonstrate the use of common hand tools
- Able to stand and work for long periods of time.
- Able to lift, move, push and pull up to fifty (50) lbs. on a consistent basis.
- Able to use solvents and sealants
- Able to check work and confirm it is assembled properly
- 1+ years experience working with composites and/or structures
- Experience in the aviation/aircraft industry
Return to Se
Apply for this position