Commercial Construction Estimator
- Collecting all pertinent documents including property plans, technical drawings, and project specifications.
- Studying documentation, meeting with clients, and inspecting the construction site to fully understand what work is required.
- Deciding on the most appropriate human and material resources for each project.
- Obtaining multiple quotes for each of these and then selecting the most suitable offers.
- Negotiating with service providers to secure better prices.
- Outlining the work plan to gauge how much time will be needed to complete each development.
- Performing risk assessments to account for potential deviations from the project plan.
- Accounting for the use of our resources, plus a reasonable profit margin to calculate an overarching price.
- Drafting proposals that detail envisaged materials, costs, and time frames.
- Meeting with clients to discuss their thoughts and concerns about our offers.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $100,000.00 - $130,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Lisbon, MD: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Construction estimating: 8 years (Required)
- Commercial estimating: 8 years (Required)
Work Location: In person
Apply for this position