The Cybersecurity specialist will provide security architecture, policy and design guidance for business systems and networks. Provide Information Security Assessment and Authorization (A&A) (formerly known as Certification and Accreditation (C&A)) Support for applications, systems and networks in accordance with appropriate DOD and DLA policies and processes.
The successful candidate should be a specialized expert in the field of Assessment and Authorization (A&A) and a working knowledge of NIST 800-53 revision 4 and NIST 800-37 Risk Management Framework (RMF) disciplines. In-depth experience with regards to the NIST technical and functional capabilities.
· Must have one for following DoD IAM level III certification, CISSP, CISM, or GSLC
· 4 years Information Technology experience
· 6 years Information Security experience
· RMF and NIST A&A program overview, gap analysis and policy creation experience
· NIST Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V) experience
· NIST Subject Matter Expertise (SME) and consulting experience
· NIST Security Testing and Evaluations (ST&E) experience
· Information Assurance Officer (IAO) staffing augmentation experience
· NIST technical writing support experience
· Experience or knowledge with eMASS
· Experience with Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIGs)
· Experience with ArcSight or similar Audit Aggression Tool
· Experience or knowledge with Oracle E-Business Suite
· Experience or knowledge with UNIX, RedHat, or Linux OS
· Experience or knowledge with DoDi 8510 RMF, NIST 800-37 and NIST 800-53 revision 4
· Must hold a DOD 8570 IAM III certification (CISSP or GSLC or CISM)
· At Least 4 years general IT experience.
· At least 6 years Cybersecurity experience
· At least 6 years of A&A and/or C&A experience
Active Secret Clearance