Social & Digital Media Manager In Columbia, MD
The Social and Digital Media Manager is responsible for planning, coordinating, implementing, administering and monitoring the performance of all social, web and digital marketing campaigns. Will be managing Social and Digital Media Specialist to ensure quality administration of on-property digital marketing programs and social media communities.
- Creation of a comprehensive, cutting-edge social media strategy to define programs that use social media marketing techniques to increase traffic, visibility, and membership across our brand.
- Create and implement social media guidelines in coordination with property management
- Implement, manage, and analyze all social media programs
- Facilitate and monitor all networking conversations to ensure they meet guidelines
- Experiment with new and alternative ways to leverage social media, specifically in the prospecting and CRM arena
- Monitor trends in social media tools and applications and appropriately apply that knowledge to increasing the success of the social media program
- Strategize with and educate the management team and other corporate officers across the company on incorporating relevant social media techniques
- Measure the awareness and financial impact of social media on overall marketing efforts
- Website Management
- Manage development of new website; and maintenance with vendors
- Ensure website is developed and maintained in accordance with brand guidelines
- Provide recommendations for updates, upgrades, and functionality
- Manage integration points for database, including mobile, email, or any other means of guest communication
- Integrate promotional support / opportunities within website to support overall marketing goals and initiatives
- Track analytics to understand website use and optimization
- Responsible for SEO / SEM performance and maintenance, as directed
- Coordinate responses to website inquiries
- Manage website content and development updates
- Strategize with Database Marketing Team to identify trends and associated value of online customer interaction
- Manage website upgrades, including, but not limited to: database configuration reward system integration
- Facilitate and monitor website user experience stays within brand image and guidelines
- Monitor tracking information and data flow to increase effectiveness of devices
- Responsible for overall effectiveness of digital media with regard to supporting the brand and marketing initiatives
- Implement and manage digital media process from planning, to content development, to deployment.
- System integration: Liaise with cross departmental team members to ensure content deployment systems are continuously operational
-Three (3) to five (5) years of management experience in a high volume company
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Media Marketing, Communications or related degree or equivalent work experience
- Must have strong design skills and able to generate a project from concept to completion or work in concert with others.
- Adobe Creative Suite
- SilverStripe Content Management System
- Social Networks including but not limited to: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google+, Pinterest, Wikipedia, etc.
- Social media tracking tools
- Social application tools: Hootsuite, Tweetdeck, Meltwater Buzz, Wildfire
- Previous digital still-photography skills a plus
**Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org