Looking for a Jr Accountant ready to make the step to a Staff Accountant position.
Looking for an eager learner, who can work on their own as well as in a team environment.
· Completes external and internal sales reports on a timely basis.
· Insuring and reviewing monthly cycle count program is completed.
· Work with Accounts Payable manager in performing certain AP functions
· Assists with inventory and wholesale reconciliation.
· Serves as liaison for Customer Service and Wholesale vendors in receiving credit on returns.
· Point of contact on inventory issues.
· Performs special order the billing function.
· Completes and manages all Sales Tax filings and requirements.
· Perform the Accounting Department control functions, review as needed.
· Assist in preparing subsidiary profit and Loss statements
Minimum of one year of related experience in accounting department.
High school diploma or equivalent combination of education, training and experience, College Degree preferred.
Strong business ethic and accomplished in achieving corporate objectives through collaboration and cooperation across the organization
Effective problem solver in a fast paced work deadline driven environment
Strong verbal and written communication skills; extremely detailed oriented
Strong interpersonal skills; effective in motivating to achieve top performance
Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
Effective in handling confidential and sensitive information
Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
Microsoft AX experience a plus
Ability to meet company standards for attendance and punctuality
**Send resumes to email@example.com