- Onsite in Birmingham, AL
- $70,000 - 105,000
- US Citizen or GCH
Day to Day:
- Site layout and design.
- Utility design, including storm drain, water and sewer. Knowledge of conduit and dry utility systems.
- Site grading to include ADA compliance.
- Stormwater Management and Erosion and Sediment Control.
- Work closely with project managers to establish project timelines and designs.
- Develop diagrams and visual aids and prepare design specifications.
- Execute project based on outlined criteria.
Required Skills and Experience
- 4+ years of experience in engineering
- PE license preferred but not required.
- Above average written and oral communication skills
- Project organizational and time management skills
- Knowledgeable with AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Knowledgeable with Microsoft Office
Apply for this position