Account Manager Sales
Working with an Excellent Client that is looking to hire an Account Manager in Mechanicsburg, PA. This posotion is a direct hire with a starting salary at $70-$85k + commission.
Position: Account Manager Sales
Salary: $70-$85k + Commission
Work Authorization Status: US Citizen
Requirements: experience in sales, customer service, or cold calling preferred.
An account manager is an individual responsible for overseeing the relationship between a business and their customers. They also determine the customers' needs and how the company will deliver on those needs. An account manager usually manages existing customer accounts to create long-term client relationships. Account managers can work in a variety of industries and may also work alongside sales, marketing and customer service associates.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Prepare reports on account status
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed