Overview of Position
Our client is a growth oriented advanced manufacturing start-up seeking a qualified, experienced CNC Machinist. Duties will include setting up tooling and fixtures, troubleshooting machines and programs as necessary, and performing QC on manufactured parts using surface plates, micrometers, height gauges, bore gauges and dial indicators, as well as other duties upon instruction. Mastercam or Unigraphics programming knowledge a plus.
The successful candidate will be a team player, success driven, and have a positive attitude. As we are a new company, each employee is expected to work hard to contribute to the success of the organization, and maintain the highest standards of conduct when acting in any capacity related to their employment with our client. We offer competitive pay based on experience, as well as a comprehensive benefits package.
Education and Qualifications
· 5+ years diversified machining experience
· Familiar with Haas CNC machines
· Working knowledge of gauges, micrometers and calipers, tool holders, cutting tools, fixtures, and other accessories used in the machining processes.
· Experience reading blueprints, drawings, and 3D CAD files
· Capable of quick set-ups
· Good manual dexterity and adept in use of precision measuring tools