Growing government contractor looking to bring on a .NET Developer to their team. Due to legal contract and viable candidates being processed for a security clearance US Citizenship status is required.
We are looking for a seasoned, mid-level .NET developer with experience using design patterns and adhering to industry standards. All candidates should be self-motivated, self-starter types who are eager to learn and expand their skills as the opportunity presents itself.
**All candidates should be able to pass a background investigation to obtain a Public Trust.
** This is a hybrid-remote position. All candidates should be able to reliably commute or relocate to the Reston, VA area for this job.
Mid-Level .NET developer Responsibilities:
- Meeting with technology managers to determine application and website requirements.
- Upgrading existing .NET websites and applications.
- Analyzing system requirements and possibly delegating development tasks.
- Developing technical specifications.
- Writing scalable code for .NET software applications.
- Reviewing and debugging .NET applications.
- Providing support for junior developers.
- Deploying functional websites, programs, and applications.
- Research projects for viability and possible solution avenues.
- Drafting software and application operating procedures.
- Training junior staff.
- Working closely with multiple teams comprised of various skill sets and technologies.
Mid-Level .NET developer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or information technology-related field.
- Previous experience as a .NET developer.
- Knowledge of .NET languages, including C#, Visual Basic.NET, C++/CLI, etc.
- Experience with Angular and React frameworks is a plus.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (EC2, RDS, EKS, Location, SNS, SES, etc)
- Experience with 3D object files (e.g. obj, stl, glb, etc) and 3D object displays on the web.
- Experience with Login/Personalization of web sites and mobile apps is a plus.
- Experience with 508 compliance and remediation is a plus.
- Experience with Single-Sign-On technology is a plus.
- Experience with ColdFusion Application Server is a plus.
- Experience with Content Management Systems (CMS) is a plus.
- Experience with Content Delivery Networks (CDN) is a plus.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.