Construction Project Manager (MEP)
Working with an Excellent Client that is looking to hire a seasoned Construction Project Manager who has Utilities/HVAC project experience located in the Maryland area preferably within the Carroll, Howard, Montgomery counties. This is a Direct Hire role with a competitive Base Salary and Bonuses (Salary is based off of Experience). This position requires proof of US Citizenship or Physical Green Card Holder.
- Manage Multiple Projects from Design, Bidding through Commissioning
- Coordinate with all field crew members and subcontractors understand their work assignments and site specific safety protocols.
- Monitor the progress of field crew members and subcontractors and adjust, as needed, to ensure that production stays on track with the construction schedule.
- Communicate project status to other Sr Project Managers and/or Superintendents
- Read and understand plans, specifications, submittals, and building codes.
- Ensure field crew is working with the most current plans, specifications, and submittals.
- Accountable for work in place; ensure work meets industry standards.
- Complete required daily reports for jobsite safety and work in place.
- Maintain positive relationships with clients, inspectors, subcontractors, and vendors
- Minimum four years of experience in a field management or Project Management position supervising crews and subcontractors on HVAC projects in excess of $1MM.
- Must be able to work under pressure when challenges arise, and maintain composure with field crew, subcontractors, client, and other trades to resolve issues constructively and keep the project on track.
- Must use good judgment and confidently make decisions based on safety, experience, best practices, and code compliance.
- Must be comfortable using tablets, laptops, Microsoft Office products and have a willingness to learn new platforms. o Must be able to clearly and professionally communicate project status both orally and in writing.
- Must have Knowledge and experience with building systems, energy audits and energy conservation technologies involving lighting, water conservation, and HVAC
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- Must be able to stand and move around on jobsite terrain for a significant portion of the work day.
- Must be able to ascend and descend ladders, scaffolds, stairs and work in confined spaces and in proximity to loud equipment.
- Must be able to lift and carry or otherwise move 50 pounds regularly.
- Must be able to see, hear, and respond to dangerous situations if presented.
- Must be able to wear personal protective equipment correctly.