Electrical Engineer (PCB Design)
Looking to hire multiple Electrical Engineer's in the Columbia, MD area. Engage in both board-level and FPGA centric design activities. Develop Power Supply solutions that meet both commercial and military compliance standards.. Develop product architecture and select components to meet customer requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronics Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years of demonstrated work performance in PCB Design.
- High degree of ingenuity and skilled in the design, prototyping and testing of small analog, digital and microprocessor based circuits, such as low power switch-mode voltage and current regulators, in thru-hole and surface mount assemblies.
- Ability to work from rough sketches and oral instructions, often with only tentative guidance available.
- Proficient in the use of application software and associated hardware relating to PCB layout and microprocessor firmware development.
- Minimum of 5 years of Electrical Engineering
- Knowledge of proper use of laboratory equipment such as oscilloscope, data acquisition equipment, thermocouples and power supplies for testing and evaluation of electronic circuitry.
- Must understand fundamental business and economic principles and have good judgment in their application.
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident is required