Desktop Support Technician
Respond to client and employee technical support requests via phone, email, or in-person
· Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues related to hardware, software, and network connectivity
· Escalate complex issues to senior technical staff as necessary
· Install, configure, and maintain hardware and software on desktops, laptops, and mobile devices
· Provide basic training and support to clients and employees on commonly used software applications
· Maintain accurate documentation of technical support requests and resolutions
· Collaborate with other technical staff to identify and implement process improvements
· Participate in after-hours on-call support rotation as required
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 1 year experience in general desktop experience with hardware and business applications such as word processing, databases, spreadsheets and operating systems preferred.
- Valid drivers license or equivalent. An A+ certification is preferred.
- Personal computer, personal cell phone, personal high-speed internet.
- A basic understanding of computer technology and terms such as operating systems, hardware, office automation applications, peripheral installations (printers, scanners, monitors, etc.).