Cybersecurity Program Manager
Growing government contractor looking to bring on a Cybersecurity Program Manager. Some telecommute options allowed. Pursuant to a government contract, this specific position requires U.S. Citizenship.
Duties / Responsibilities: This position will include, but is not limited to, the following tasks:
- Lead, manage, and provide overall task order leadership and oversight for a complex cyber security program.
- Develop and execute strategy to ensure compliance with statement of work, expectations, and overall program success.
- Provide strategic planning and service management support to team and advise customer.
- Provide leadership, management of, and support for teams engaged in program and project management, change management, requirements management, schedule management, risk management, process improvement, training, requirements gathering, and all related cyber security initiatives.
- Develop and provide detailed program status reports as required.
- Set and track project milestones; manages and account for unforeseen delays, then realigns schedules and expectations as needed.
- Establish and implement project communication plans, providing status updates to affected staff and stakeholders.
- Develop, maintain, and grow customer relationships.
- Ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Interact with vendors, other agencies, and other client staff on behalf of the client.
Basic Required Qualifications and Skills: Note: These are mandatory items that all candidates must have when making application to IMC for this position. Please ensure that your submission addresses each of these requirement items. Candidates without these required elements will not be considered.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer or management discipline.
- Minimum 10 years PM experience with extensive experience managing complex and multi-faceted cyber security projects.
- Current Project Management Institute Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
- Current Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA) Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) or similar level security management certification within six months of start.
- Work independently with little to no oversight.
- Ability to accommodate multiple projects.
- Ability to communicate at all levels, verbally and written, and conduct meetings and presentations.
- Interpersonal skills for dealing with internal and external customers as well as a diverse staff group.
- Pursuant to a government contract, this specific position requires U.S. Citizenship.
- Must possess or be able to obtain a federal background investigation of Tier 2 Critical Non-Sensitive (Form SF 85P).
Desired Qualifications and Skills: It is desirable that the candidate has the following qualifications:
- Experience in Health and Human Services as a Government Employee or Contractor.
- Working experience with Cybersecurity, risk management, or risk assessments.
- Knowledge of NIST SP 800-53 and NIST SP 800-30.