Environmental Health and Safety Manager
Responsible for the review, implementation and administration of the Environmental and Health & Safety program for the company network. Experience leading EHS in a Distribution/Warehousing environment is required. Responsibilities include making sure the facilities are in compliance with all federal, state and local environmental, health and safety regulatory requirements and corporate standards. This position will also require extensive record keeping, monitoring, report preparation, inspection, procedure development, training and extensive communication at all levels of the organization and with regulatory agencies. The manager will also oversee accident investigations and display the ability to analyze processes and make recommendations that drive prevention/improvements that can be effectively implemented across the company network.
- Must have strong Compliance Safety experience
- Drug and Background test required
- Location: Belmont NC but must be willing to travel to other Locations in and around Charlotte area
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or 5 years equivalent work experience.
- Knowledge of OSHA Regulations, Hazardous Material Regulations
- 3 years’ experience in warehousing, logistics, and transportation.
- Design safety training for all levels of employees
- Preform daily safety analyses
- Ensure all safety equipment is well managed and stocked
- Ensure all equipment meets safety standards
- Lead training programs for all levels of employees
- Safety categories include: Fire safety, Emergency Lock Outs, etc.
- BACHELORS DEGREE
- Experience in warehouse or logistic background
- Must have supervisory or manager experience
- Must be OSHA certified